Many people choose to finance some part of their boat purchase. As a general guideline, most lenders request a 10% down payment and will typically finance the remaining 90% for people with reasonably good credit. Before approving a loan request, they will need to know what you are buying, the total price and the intended down payment.
Rates and terms can be effected by your credit profile, the product purchased and the down payment amount.
logo-v1Water World has selected Epic Finance out of Wilmington, NC as our finance partner. They specialize in financing recreational vehicles such as boats. While Water World is set up directly with numerous banks and lenders to help get you the best terms possible, Epic does the leg work. You can complete the credit application on line at anytime but ideally would do it a least week before you plan to pick up the boat. That will allow time to find the best deal, clarify any questions and prepare the documents. Once an application is submitted, Water World receives an email from EPIC requesting the remainder of any information needed. They find the best offers and communicate directly with you about any special needs or conditions. This minimizes the hassles for both Water World and the new boat owner. We send them all the information on the boat package with serial numbers, models, etc. and then Epic emails back the complete loan package with the terms you have pre-approved on your scheduled pick up day. You simply sign on the dotted line and head to the water. Financing through Epic makes your experience nearly seamless!u chose to explore financing options, the link below will take you directly to our online credit application .